this is a Full time job
- Status Closed
- Budget $1000 USD
- Total Bids 1
SHOP LIKE A LOCAL & Ship to your doorstep - Faster, Safer, & Less Expensively!.
[url removed, login to view] is a personal shopper and package forwarding company which helps shoppers and business owners alike shop from any US websites since 2010. We are the first, largest, and most trusted leader today in Egypt. ; we pride ourselves on employing experts in international shipping logistics, package consolidation, import compliance and customs clearance. We even have more than a few shopping experts! Our customers rely on our expertise to ensure their items are shipped quickly, safely and in the most cost-effective manner possible.
[url removed, login to view] provides payment options, International shipping, customs clearance, and delivery services directly to consumers.
This position involves leading custom web development of a current company web based apps and future ones. Infrastructure points of view; knowledgeable and experienced in PHP and MySQL programming that meets the required skills below. Pro?cient in HTML/CSS, and client-side scripting libraries.
Understands what it takes to develop pixel-perfect HTML that is cross-browser and standards compliant and meets requirements
Understands web trends, including social media integration and the impact of the growth of mobile/tablet browsing
Strong written and oral communication skills to a variety of audiences at different levels and with different backgrounds.
• Ability to deal with custom platforms both server side and client side (Like jQuery, CakePHP ..etc) and current programs.
• Aware of constant programming languages updates and bugs.
• Full awareness of code debugging and all the security bugs and injections.
• Candidates should have proven PHP experience as well as a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming.
• A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
• Understanding the benefits of SEO and the development skills to support SEO.
• Strong communication and writing skills.
• Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution.
• Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of company’s timelines.
• Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
• Awareness and pride in 100% client satisfaction.
• Creation of site layout/user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
• Placement and layout of web site pages given client provided content.
• Development of robust and user-friendly PHP-based web applications.
• Design and creation of relational database schemas.
• Specifications/Requirements gathering as needed.
• Routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications.
• Assist in gathering requirements and project specifications
• Attend project kickoff meetings with other team members and leaders.
• Take ownership of daily project needs and communications.
• Communicate project status and deliverables with managers.
• Design, create and program MySQL Server databases per project needs.
• PHP development per project needs.
• Manage project tasks, timelines, and communication.
• Perform routine site maintenance as needed.
• Other tasks as needed for successful project completion.
This position is a full-time position based out of our office at 11-12 Mostafa Refaat, Sheraton Heliopolis.
Please include your resume, portfolio and what you have been working on. And get ready for the face-to-face interview.
Kindly send your CV : Jobs at [url removed, login to view]Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online