Over the past few months an animation team have been working on a music video for me.
Unfortunately, their communication skills did not meet my needs and they refused to meet simple demands such as communicating with their own team members upon request. They have completed the storyboard video and a couple of "BG pictures". I will provide these files (along with a video description document) to the successful bidder.
To save countless problems, here is a list of prerequisites for bidders...
- Be within a time zone where the working hours fall anywhere between 10:00 AM and 11:59 PM Australian time ('GMT +10:00')
- Have an extensive knowledge of Electronic music festivals including the way that a crowd behaves.
- Be capable of very basic 3D perspective shifts if needed (99.9% of the project will be 2D).
- Be capable of producing characters with normal looking facial/body proportions.
- Be capable of producing more than one "BG picture" per day.
- Provide a YouTube video of their most impressive work only.
- Be willing to communicate on Facebook.
- Be able to speak English, flawlessly.
Bidders that do not give reference to the above prerequisites in their proposal will be ignored.
The video goes for 4 minutes and 50 seconds.
Maximum payment is $2000.
Thank you and good luck.
37 freelancers are bidding on average $2398 for this job
cesarpardo.com/howtovideos <--- Can create a great music video based on this styles. My bid is all inclusive. Contact me and we can move forward from there.