Loopable water animation for a game
This project was successfully completed by Disennior for $14 USD / hour in 4 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$8 - $15 USD / hour
Completed In4 days
For my [url removed, login to view] platformer game, I'm looking for a 3D artist to work on water animation.
Here are my requirements :
- Preferably working with 3ds Max or Maya, because I may need to modify the file later on.
- Preferably using vertex animation, but any technique is fine as long as I can cache the animation with Point Cache.
- Loopable animation, you can use 500 frames for example, but the animation has to play seamlessly over and over.
- Tileable model, so I can place many water boxes side by side on my game to make a big water body. It has to be seamless, so it means that the vertices on the left and right borders will probably need to be flat to make your job easier. Please check the attached screenshot, there are 4 water boxes, it is quite ugly, but it shows what I mean by tileable.
- Low poly budget. As I target smartphones as the first platform for my game, the ideal poly count would be 500-700 triangles.
- No texturing required, I only need the animation of a simple modified box.
Further details, reference pics and videos will be given to the selected freelancer.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online