3D MAX - Vray
This project was awarded to Maxvisualization for $100 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
3D MAX – Vray
We are looking for a 3Dmax – Vray artist who can work on interior/architectural projects and create simple residential house plans that are artistic and have high resolution and are visually appealing yet informative.
To assist us in appointing the chosen freelancer we would like bidders to provide an example of their work using the information provided on lot sizes , photographs and plans of the Galway Plan which is to be located on Lot 89 of the Groynes subdivision with all dimensions and renderings attached.
Details of what we expect to receive ,from the successful bidder ,for all 21 sites is to be included in the example above but is detailed [url removed, login to view] expectations are high resolution rendering results (3000 pixels on the higher ratio – format jpeg)and the 3d file (with lighting and textures included) that can be rendered directly and give us the same effect of the image rendered in addition to the PSD [url removed, login to view] expectations of what we are to receive must have the minimum inclusions per site/section/piece of land of which there are 21 in number to be done and all these layups must be done to suit printing out on an A3 FORMAT.
• All site plans are to be done in a 1:100 scale and must show all dimensions regarding boundries, setbacks and section sizes and .
• All plans are to be shown superimposed on the site plan as per the sample shown on Lot 68 where we have the Groynes Special in place.(TWO DRAWINGS TO BE SUPPLIED – one with dimensions and set back in place and one without).
• Rendered view showing 3d floor plans in CGI WITH ROOF REMOVED and on the next page with ROOF ON .Photos of the Galway have been included to assist ,as well as the alpha range of appliances which are to be featured in these [url removed, login to view] needed extra furniture and related items this can be obtained for the 3D warehouse.
• Rendering of the houses as per examples of the front elevation and side elevation of the Galway attached.
• A one page flyer to be made up advertising each of the 21 House and Land packages which will be jointly promoted by the Groynes subdivision([url removed, login to view]) and platinum homes who will be building the homes([url removed, login to view]) and the branding of both entities needs to be represented on this flyer in a way that is harmonius to both brands.
This project is a fairly simple one and we expect a good designer to complete this project within a day.
The product suite required to produce these quality renderings to scale can make use of :Maya,3D Animation, Architectural 3d Visualisation ,3D Modelling,3D Rendering ,3DS Max Photoshop ,AutoCAD, Building Architecture, Home & Interior Design, Architectural 3D Walkthrough and 3D Max – Vray.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online