I need someone who is familiar enough with blender 2.62 to simulate an experiment of electronics.
The required work is divided as follows:
1. basic visualisation of the components and breadboard. (Simple boxes to appear like devices with simple activity of ON/OFF)
2. Circuit behaviour: AI logic and 3D visualisation using python script and empty objects to determine the circuit properties
3. Giving the circuit something not normally visible in the real world like the flow of electrons (other suggestion may be accepted)
4. finalising the project with shaders, lighting, textures were suitable with using at least one shader coded in C/GLSL.
5. Recording a video that illustrates how you did the work.
6. You submit the blender file contains all its assets with the python code and the code of the shader.
Details of the exact experiment will be discussed with the chosen one. Start your proposal with "Hello Game"
7 freelancers are bidding on average $345 for this job
I'm 3D modeling, 3D Animation, 3D rendering and i will be happy to share my experience with you please check my portfolio and if you have any query please contact me
pleas massage me 200% i can do this job pay only 220$ : Dont worry you will get 200% work massage me now I have good team for work I am waiting for you massage me
Hello Game! So you want to play with blender, great! I'm using blender 2.6.2 on ubuntu 12.04, and python 2.7.3. Please, provide with more details for specifications. Regards, Michael
7 years a 3d modeller . professional arist. Cheap and fast i can do a great job for [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] blender vray photoshop 3dsmax