Simulating an electronic experiment in BlenderGameEngine
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $351 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need someone who is familiar enough with blender [url removed, login to view] to simulate an experiment of electronics.
The required work is divided as follows:
1. basic visualisation of the components and breadboard. (Simple boxes to appear like devices with simple activity of ON/OFF)
2. Circuit behaviour: AI logic and 3D visualisation using python script and empty objects to determine the circuit properties
3. Giving the circuit something not normally visible in the real world like the flow of electrons (other suggestion may be accepted)
4. finalising the project with shaders, lighting, textures were suitable with using at least one shader coded in C/GLSL.
5. Recording a video that illustrates how you did the work.
6. You submit the blender file contains all its assets with the python code and the code of the shader.
Details of the exact experiment will be discussed with the chosen one. Start your proposal with "Hello Game"
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online