3d animations for flash (flare3d) game
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $638 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
The goal of the project is to create a 3d squash game in flash.
Designer should use 3dmax and export to FLARE3D thanks to Flare3D 3dmax plugin.
(exporting may cause some troubles like normalizing, so better if deigner has done that before).
- 1) Characters should be done in 3d max.
- 2) they should be exported in flare3d
- 3) characters should be easy to customize (color change, texture change)
Task to be done:
- 3D squash court (real dimensions)
- 3D characters for squash game.
General aspect : Nintendo WII like game
The player should have 1 long animation divided into parts.
Every end of an animation should be the same as the begin, so it works that way:
[url removed, login to view]("idle");
[url removed, login to view]("run") etc..
Here are aniamtions:
- idle: (ex: 0-40 frames)
- move (ex: 40-80frames)
- run (80-120 frames ...)
- forehand long drive
- backhand long drive
- forehand drop shop
- backhand drop shot
- forehand smash
- backhand smash
- service shot
- win1, win2, win3, win4, win5 : winning animations.
- lost1, lost2, lost3, lost4, lost5 : losing animations.
- jump with elastic (tarining)
After work is done, there will be more projects based on the game.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online