MODEL HAS ALREADY BEEN CREATED
5. Animate models in the scene using keyframes (set driven key
animation is optional).
6. Apply suitable lighting to the scene.
7. Render your animation and convert the rendered images into an .avifile.
8. Apply sounds, opening credits and end titles to your animation using Windows
Movie Maker or other suitable [url removed, login to view] a frame rate of 24 fps
• Be 480 frames long (on your time slider)
• Use keyframing for the majority of the animation with the choice of
incorporating set driven keys for a small section.
30 freelancers are bidding on average £308 for this job
Hi man.. this is my 3D reel: [url removed, login to view] and i have experience in what are you looking for your video experience ... let`s talk about it ...
Kindly go through our 3D portfolio following to the links below: Video Password :- muskaanpari Walkthrough Animation Character Animation [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view] More