I want the filter overlay the user's eyes seamlessly with 3D versions that follow the user's head movements precisely, and re-draws the user's pupils and upper eye lid to make it seem like the user is looking directly into their camera when their head is within specified parameters, and randomizes the amount of eye-contact and/or limits it to 4-7 seconds at a time so it's not creepy.
In the scope of the project:
- One facial effect created in Lens Studio.
- Facial effect to be used by the client with a Lens Studio compatible Mac & PC apps only (such as Snap Camera platform).
- Facial filter will replace the eyes of the user with 3d models of the eyeball and upper eye lid to the best of the Lens Studio technology.
- Animated 3d eyeball orientation so that the pupils appear to be aimed at the camera to simulate direct eye-contact.
- Filter will allow user to blink as they would in the real life.
- Eye contact will be limited to 4-7 seconds at a time.
- We will define 5 main eye colors; brown, black, light blue, light green, and grey, for the user to change based on simple round buttons and automatically match the ambient Light and shadows on the user, OR if possible the filter will automatically copy the eye color of the user as it appears in the video.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $1245 for this job
Hello, I have checked The requirement and understand that as well. I have created SIMILAR in past. Do you want to see the DEMO ??? Can will send you ?? Thanks.