We are web design team, working on new website project for client. For the website, they are seeking a high quality 'intro' animation (or video or motion graphic) to play in header of home page.
Here are our notes:
- The client is in Commercial Cleaning industry, so important to understand context of project.
- The concept, loosely, is as follows: a commercial cleaner comes on screen (walks or enters) and 'wipes off' a section of the client's Logo. Then the character/person grabs mop, and walks away/leaves screen.
- Client is very open to ideas on how to do this. Perhaps it looks very realistic, or is more 'animated/cartoon'. They do NOT want something so playful or animated that it is childish, as it is professional corporate cleaner business.
- It shouldn't be very long... 10-20 seconds at most. In terms of perspective/angles/characters used, we are completely open to hearing ideas. It could be a realistic person, or could be Robot. It is more the 'concept' of cleaning off the Logo off the screen which gives this very 'cool' and interactive feeling.
- We are open to technology/approach to this, but please do be specific of how you would do this. Obviously Flash would not be acceptable, as it is going to be shown on brand new CSS3/HTML5 based responsive Wordpress site. Keep this in mind, as you must consider this (how video/animation will be used).
We are eager to hear about how you'd do this! We can talk about further details of clients and such after we evaluate proposals. We have 3 questions below we would like answered!
MUST SHOW PREVIOUS EXAMPLES OF INTRO VIDEOS MADE FOR WEBSITES. BONUS CONSIDERATION TO EXAMPLES THAT YOU'VE MADE SPECIFICALLY OF PEOPLE/CHARACTERS COMING ONTO SCREEN (and/or engaging with onlooker).
1) The 'animation/video' is going to be shown on brand new CSS3/HTML5 based responsive Wordpress site. What technology will you use to build this and why?
2) Please show one or more relevant examples. At least one example must have some character/mascot/person created in video (by you). The more you can show that are in use online, the better.
3) Give me your story-board or vision for the animation or video you are going to create. Be creative and descriptive. Describe your ideas.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $207 for this job
Hello! I´m a graphic designer of México, I did a postgraduate in Design and TV, my specialty is Motion graphics, I would love to work with you, Hope to hear from you soon Karla M