We need 2 videos, 2 cutscenes, for a new game we're developing.
Actually we need a lot of videos but the other videos will be made later.
We would like to have our real game 3d models in theese videos (We already bought the models, and if there will be some other model or environment to buy, we'll buy it)
All the models we bought are made to work on DAZ3d ([url removed, login to view]). We don't mind if you use it or another software to create the scene but it's mandatory we can open the final result properly with DAZ studio. (with properly we mean not only does daz studio open the scene, but also it opens it correctly and it is possible to work on it and modify it).
The videos we want are made of almost static screens with little animation (like little camera rotation or little camera zoom-in/zoom-out or little movement of something on screen or a combination of the mentioned or something else similar (we're open minded))
after the videos have been mounted we need also a little after-effect work on them on each of the screens of the videos (fog or fire or lens flare or something else)
each of the videos has to have a background music (we'll give it to you and a speaking voice over it reading the story we have to tell the user(so think about 2 file aoudios to use, i don't know at this point if it's usefull tu put the audio in the video or not, maybe not))
the setting is a far future with spaceships and lasers and aliens and robots and so on.
- Let's talk about the first of the 2 videos (we'll call it "intro"):
It has to be more or less 1 minute and 30 seconds (we'll use no chronograph, 1:25 or 1:40 will be ok)
1) the first screen will show an adrift refugee ship arriving in a far far sector of the galaxy.
2) in this screen the refugees set a new colony on a new planet
3) exploring the new planet the refugees find a long inhabited ruined alien complex
4) among the ruins of this complex a humanoid android is found
5) The newly found android is reanimated in the refugees research lab
6) The refugees find it's a really special android, more advanced than all they've ever seen
7) This incredible AI says it was the whole alien colony governor.
8) This incredible AI helps the once refugees make a 500 years technology jump ahead in less than 100 years
9) until now the once refugees had a republican govern. but after this hundred of years one of the sons of the last governor proclaims himself emperor with a coup d'etat
10) The new emperor suppresses every and all kinds of rebellion with his new android army
11) But a new rebellion is coming, and causes sabotages all over the space around the planet
12) Androids reveal to be not so well in driving spaceships than humans so they find difficulties with this new rebellion
13) The emperor gives his first general the task to create a taskforce of pilots to fight against empire enemy rebels
14) This General creates a sort of academy in which he selects a task force of 15 squadrons of cadets
15) one of the cadets of one of this squadrons is you...
- Let's talk about the second of the videos (this is the first cutscene)
This is the video we'll show the user before the first mission and has to be about 30 seconds long
1) the first screen shows the emperor on his chair and in front of him we will see 2 rebels on their knee confessing where is the rest of the rebel fleet
2) After the confession the emperor orders they are executed and they effectivrely are.
3) The Original Android (the one they found at the beginning of this story) looks at the scene with a grim of pain cause by the emperor cruelty
4) The alpha and the Theta squads are sent to suppress once and for all the rebellion (the playing charachter will be the Theta squad commander)
I'm giving you an existing game video to show the kind of scenes little moving screens we wanted (obviously we are not looking for exactly this, we're looking for this style)
[url removed, login to view]
We are team of professionals experienced in 3D animation & Motion Graphics. You can see our work at www.aartsmen.in. We commit to deliver good quality in time. Ph: 91 9838302730