I'm seeking an experienced Architect who can design a home onto a 4.5 meter wide By 20 meter long, parcel of land, and produce realistic 3D renderings for visualization purposes only. Criteria of the home are:
Parcel Size: 4.25 meters x 20 meters
This is quite a narrow but long parcel. The goal of the design is to maximize the length of the parcel, emphasizing spaciousness in the most used areas of the home. With both sides of the parcel having already built homes on both sides, their must be a creative way to use natural light to fill the house during the day. Instead of complex staircases that would take up unnecessary space, staircases should be built along side the wall of the house to maximize space. Natural ventilation should be present.
1. Main Floor
2. Floor 1
3. Floor 2
Main Home Areas
1. Car Port + Motor bikes
2. Spacious Kitchen
3. Spacious Living Room
4. Spacious Master Bedroom
5. Spacious Work Area for Lance Metal Fabrication
6. Generic Bedrooms Mom + Quin’s Parents + Hung/ Hau
7. Terrace with Swimming Pool + Lounge Area + BBQ
9. Washing Machine/ Dryer area
Characteristics of Home
1. Natural Light
2. Well Lit Artificial Lighting
3. Natural Ventilation of Home
4. Excellent Water Drainage System (wider water pipes, prevent areas to clog)
5. Efficient electrical placement and set up (each floor with it’s own circuit breaker)
6. Tall Non See Through Gate
7. Minimalistic Design
8. High Ceilings
9. Modern Design Features / Limited Colors
11. Solid Interior Walls for Attaching wall fixtures.
12. Drainage system at the front of the house, so water does not spew out to the streets.
13. Well Designed Front Face of Home
14. Internal Shelvings
15. Wide Staircase
16. Double Door High Entrance
For further discussion please read through the "project description", and let's connect. Thank you.