I am developing a first person survival game set in hell and I will need help making a lot of the characters, because it is too much work for one guy.
For this job I am requesting a Hell Goat. Please give me a quote for Concept Design(if necessary), Modelling and Sculpting/Texturing of the character.
• I would prefer the Goat to be kept under 12000 tris.
• In terms of style it will need to fit in a Hellish Gaming World. It is my own fictional interpretation of hell. The Theme is serious/realistic. Please see the styles of my own characters I have made near the bottom of the included document.
• The Game Engine is Unity.
• Need to be a Maya compatible format.
• I would like the texture maps to be in PNG format. At least 1 Normal map and 1 Colour map, other PBR style maps like Specular/Gloss and Occlusion would also be good, but not necessary.
• For Image References, please see the included document. The actual design of the goat I would like keeping very loyal to the provided reference image, but with added glowing red eyes. Any other improvements are welcome, but please let me know.
Ideally I would like a Maya file for these characters that I can use to rig and make the animations myself, please. If not something Maya compatible that will import will do. If you are willing to rig the character yourself that would be great, but let me know if that costs extra before I decide.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $342 for this job
Hey there,I've read your project description and I'm confident I can 3d model and texture your hell [login to view URL] check my portfolio and contact me to discuss further details.