We need to match the clothing and shoes on an anime model to another plain model (different body proportion and UV) using Blender 2.70 and Photoshop CC. We will need this by 6AM Sunday, 16 Feb 2020 (PST time) - However, if you need more time please let us know.
Basically there are 2 requirements:
1. Edit the outfit and shoes on the original model to match them to the new model
2. Combine the existing 3D model’s textures to create a single new texture (template will be provided) that matches the new model’s UV map.
The files included are:
1. Attachment 1: [login to view URL] : the basemodel and texture template to adapt the outfit to
2. Attachment 2: [login to view URL]: the blender addons required to import the original model files (in this project specifically, it’s mmd)
3. Attachment 3: [login to view URL]: The original anime model files to be converted
We will send the shortlisted applicants a tutorial video with detailed instruction on the general process, so bid with confidence!
We have many ongoing and similar projects in the future so the successful freelancer(s) will have a steady stream of jobs.
***Please only bid if you are okay with the project price. We don't want to have people renegotiating the price after getting offered. Let's respect each other's time. Thank you!