ONLY BID IF YOU CAN MEET THE TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS BELOW. FAILING THIS WOULD RESULT IN THE PROJECT BEING CONSIDERED A FAILURE.
Technical Requirements (MUST MEET):
1. The total size of the fbx model must be under 3MB, The lesser the better. (compress images, use low poly models)
2. The model must be in scale. Set the metric system such that (1 unit = 1 meter). (For reference attached is a file which is a 1-meter cube)
3. Please set the origin of the model at x and z-axis centre of the home and Y axis right at the tip of the floor. (Image attached)
1. I need the floor plan attached converted into a 3D model home that looks very realistic.
2. The floor plan 3D model should not have any furniture, I just need the plain model with doors windows and kitchen slab and bathroom apparel. No doors are needed for the floor plan.
3. Please do match the color/texture of the wall/ceiling/floor/lights (wall paintings are a bonus) from the images attached of the actual home.
4. Needs to have a ceiling when seen from inside but transparent when seen from the top down view.
5. Try to match the quality and look and feel of these model images.([login to view URL]) These images are not the actual home, just a sample for the quality reference.
6. Please attach images/fbx file of any of your past work that's similar to this in the bid.
7. For the measurements that is not available from the floor plan you're free to extrapolate based on the scale of the drawing and adjacent measurements from the floor plan image.
PS: If I fall in love with your work, I WILL hire you for a lot more floor plans that we will need to be converted.