Looking to start a furniture website using ShapeDiver and a Grasshopper developer is needed to create some parametric files of your furniture. Mainly looking at how much it would cost for approximately 20 pieces of furniture to be done.
From our Shape Diver Rep:
All these features (types of wood, textures, colors) get designed first via Rhinoceros and Grasshopper. This means, that the designer will include this information already inside the file he/she develops. Then when these files are uploaded the ShapeDiver, all these options will be available online.
You have to make sure he/she knows these files will be used in ShapeDiver, so the file is prepared accordingly.
Make sure they follow the following steps:
1. Download our plugin for Grasshopper
2. Create a free account
3. Read our Documentation section
4. Make sure to use the supported third-party plugins (or C#/Python scripts)
5. Any technical questions can be asked in our Forum
6. Extra tips to get started