To filter out auto responder please begin your response with ##
I am seeking a designer with High Voltage substation design experience with the following skills:
1. Primary plant layout and modelling - Modelling circuit breakers etc in 3D for input into an overall layout model - This will primarily require knowledge of structure mounted outdoor switchgear
2. Shop Detailing of interfaces (detailed design of primary electrical connections - palms, bolted joints, aerial conductor interfaces etc)
3. 3D modelling capabilities preferred. CAD or alternative
4. Knowledge on protection and control beneficial - though not essential
5. Knowledge of Australian Standards beneficial though not essential
Please submit an example of a substation design demonstrating the above in a 3D pdf.
Autocad modelling preferred or at least compatible modelling packages
6 freelancers are bidding on average $17/hour for this job
We are an expert company in dealing with all kinds of 2D-3D animation and design [url removed, login to view] have designed and developed several projects similar to your requirements....please check your PM.....Thanks.