Interior Design for Global Biotech Company Offices
Assist to finalise space plan based on concept sketches or SketchUp plans, develop 4 nos. of 3D high quality renderings, with plenty of environmental graphics, fantastic lighting, crisp, contemporary design with curved walls, reflective surfaces, glass panels and glazing with graphics, natural stones and state of the art materials. Assist in the selection of floor and wall finishes, loose furniture and light fittings for key spaces to be rendered. Provide Cut sheets for all items (described above) captured in the rendering.
You must be able to demonstrate a capability to delivery an outstanding proposal which requires some design development from you or your team. You must have a proven track record of working independently to ensure you meet the deadline.
Areas to render
1) Reception. 40-50m2 with views to adjoining areas such a meeting rooms or offices
2) Boardroom. Interior view; 50m2
3) Breakout Pantry/Community Space. 40m2, create as a destination for impromptu meetings and collaboration with central bar counter
4) Office Area. Circa 80 - 200m2 depending on the space we design and view taken. Generally open plan offices with some mergers offices or meeting rooms/spaces.
5) Render 2D floor plan of the facility which is some 650m2.
The entire scheme shall compliment the client’s business and the successful vendor can refer to the website for a clearer direction on the company. This is a new company formed through the merger of two global giants in healthcare/pharmaceutical sector. This for the regional offices.
Project shall be delivered within 12 calendar days of appointment. Appointment is expected to be on or before 8th March
20% upon appointment
80% upon completion
Submit at least 3 examples of your work. There will be negotiation on your fee so please be realistic about the scope of work and services being sort and the resources, exposure and capabilities required to deliver the project.