Hi there, we are looking for a 3D-Artist who can support us with a 3d modelling job:
A frisian stone wall is somehow special, because afaik it´s only used in the north of Germany. The construction is made of natural granite stones as seen in the pictures. It seems like the stones are randomly put together, but they are not. The construction is made of a special pattern of three to four rows (see img) , the stones are only stacked upon each other, they are not fixed with concrete or glued togehter etc. Furthermore the stones are neither round nor completely flat, it´s something in between. The heigth of a frisian stone wall is about 65-75cm.
- we need several parts of a frisian stone wall (pls see attached photos for your info)
- the parts are: 1 x 5m straight, 1 x 2m straight, 1 x 90 degrees curve, 1 x Ending, 1 x wide curve (think of part of circle where the radius is 20m)
- we are working with C4D /R19 (Octane/CoronaRender) and prefer the models in format c4d and fbx
- the stone wall models should be grouped objects, so that we can modify them to our liking
- time schedule: we need the models within the next 14 days
PS: OFF TOPIC : it would be a (crazy) dream if someone could write a script that can build such a wall on a given spline ( think of railclon****) . If there is such a genius in python programming out there, write us a note (and give us an offer).
Looking forward to your offers, Cheers Mike
18 freelancers are bidding on average €316 for this job
Hy there. Greetings. im jay from Indonesia im specialy work in freelance 3d modeller and rendering product, prop, game asset and architecture. See my portfolio if you like it you can contact me directly.