The project is to build a patio screen enclosure and extend 3' to each side the existing concrete slab (left and right). I already submit the documentation for the county to get the permit, but they are asking me for a Florida registered design professional as required by section 107 of the Florida building code.
Summary: The existing concrete slab is 10' by 10' by 6" deep. I want to expand it 3' to the left and 3' to the right with a total of 16'W by 10' L by 6" deep. The material that i'm going to use for the enclosure is the regular aluminum enclosure material that they sell at Lowe's. See the files attached for more info.
- Dimension of existing concrete slab: 10’wide X 10’long = 100 square feet
- Dimension slab extension: Left side 3’ wide X 10’ long / Right side 3’ wide X 10’
- Total square feet of concrete slab after extension= 160 square feet
- Enclosure dimension= 14.5’ wide X 10’ long X 8’ tall
- Enclosure roof= 8’ (96”) tall (inner wall high) 93.5” (outer wall high)
- Existing slab is 6” deep (thickness)
- Slab extension will be 6” deep (thickness) with rebar’s every Length: 1' 4 5/16" Width: 1' 4 1/2" (to be discuss/ not sure if I need that many rebar's)
Anchored to the concrete slab and block wall
The aluminum post will be anchored to the concrete slab using aluminum mounting bracket from the same manufacture of the aluminum post. They are going to be anchored with concrete anchor.
The header of the screen room will be anchored to the house patio block wall.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $129 for this job
I am a mechanical engineering student with necessary skill (autocad 2d and 3d) to accomplish the task. I am approachable and can work well with client's requests.
I DO NOT OUTSOURCE I have been a freelancer for the past 8 years, I believe that my experience and skill in this background will prove to be of great help to you. Contact me to discuss more on the details
Good Day I am a mechanical draughtsman. I have read your project proposal and I understood it with one or two questions of myself to ask. I hope to work with you on this project. Regards Rodwell