Send me your 1 page proposal or you will not be considered!
Software to be used: RISA-3D or similar to make 3D CAD + stress analysis (wind on land, waves on sea).
Project Part A: 3D CAD drawing
1. Design a simple truss-like structure made with 18-24” PVC pipes (see attachment).
2. Structure joints are up to your suggestion (how to connect the PVC pipes together for max strength).
3. The structure is 150’ squared x 40‘ tall (see attachment).
Project Part B: Stress analysis of the structure to show:
1. Structure can withstand large forces and will not crumble easily (wind on land, waves on sea).
a. If structure sits on land, max wind speed before it brakes.
b. If structure is inside the sea, 'multiple push-pull forces' before it brakes.
2. Determine Maximum number of multiple structure joined together to withstand the forces mentioned in 1a and 1b before it crumbles.
3. Written report needs to be made to show and explain the stress analysis approach and explain how wind forces are applied to structure and wave forces are applied to structure.
Actual project and payment will be posted to winning freelancer.
Ask me for more questions.