We are a software firm now constructing our own office. We are looking for an experienced interior designer to design the interiors of our company. I am looking for someone who can advise in using every inch of the space.
The building comprises 3 floors.
Ground floor: It is actually parking area. Here we plan to construct a small cafeteria too
First floor: Attached please find a draft of a concept we have. We need an improvised version of this design. However, we are very much open to new concepts and designs.
We need to have:
1. CEO room with gust launch
2. CTO room
3. 10-12 chair conference room
4. 30+ workstations
5. Private discussion chamber
6. Toilet for ladies and gents
We need to have:
1. 2 manager room
2. 10-15 seat training hall
3. 40+ workstations
4. Private discussion chamber
5. Toilet for ladies and gents
6. A small sick room (one single bed)
Colors: We love nature
Scope of work
1.1 Preparation of concept sketches: The designer shall produce the first conceptual design for the client’s approval. Additions/alterations shall subsequently be made to this design based on our feedback.
1.2 Preparation of final sketch design: Completed design drawings for the client’s final approval. A realistic preliminary estimate of costs shall also be provided to the client at this stage (In INR).
1.3 The sketch should include:
1. Electrical layout.
2. Plumbing Layout.
3. Tiling designs.
4. False ceiling designs.
5. Cafeteria and seating drawings
6. Specification of Wall themes (Painting, wallpaper, claddings)
7. All non-movable furniture designs (Workstations, manager tables, chairs etc)
8. Network cabling plan.
1. We prefer glass partition
2. We prefer split AC
3. The first floor should accommodate 35 resources (it includes 1 CEO, 1 CTO, 3 Manager cabins.). Among the three manager cabin, 1 should have seating for 2 resources (This 2 resource is not part of 35)
The second floor should accommodate 40+resources
All the sketch described in 1.3 in both CAD format, PDF, and 3D view
1. We are more interested to see your samples. Please include it in your bid.
2. Please include all your doubts in your bid. Generic bids are by itself is the reason for rejection.
3. We prefer Indian designers.
4. The design should be completed within 7 days.
5. We will deside the designer in the next 48 hours.
23 freelancers are bidding on average $947 for this job
I guarantee experience and quality of work, and interior design and max space utilisation, along with 3d rendering, are something I have been doing up to now and what I specialize in.