I would like to be able to import data from a spreadsheet and have that data represented as splines in 3DS Max with the color of the spline controlled from a value in the data. Much the same as the CFD flow lines in Autodesk's Simulation packages. (I have attached an example pic)
I have found a simple Max Script that can import however I would like more functionality as it simply creates a single spline only.
Time/frame, Name/ID, Group Name, X coordinate, Y coordinate, Z coordinate, Color Value
1) Compatible with 3DS Max Design 2012
2) Separate splines to be created for each string of X,Y,Z, coordinates based on an ID.
3) Each Spline to be named based on ID value from data.
4) Each segment of Spline to be colored based on the value in the data.
Additional features (but not essential for version 1)
5) Splines to be (growth) animated based on each set of coordinates (eg. key framed to each line of data)
6) Ability to set default Radial Thickness value for spline rendering.
This is just the first of many projects I will require to be done, so hoping to find someone that is fast, reliable and produces high quality work.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $219 for this job
We are Professional 3D & 2D Freelancers. We have done many 3D works You can see my portfolio or my blog Link : http://zeel2k.blogspot.in/ Regards, Prashant Rudani