I would like to have a custom software developed that does the following job:
1) I provide a certain website (a set of URLs, to be specific)
2) That particular website shows availability of tickets to different matches and is refreshed every few minutes
3) In the custom software there is an interface where the user can choose for which games he wants the availability to be checked
4) Every [X] minutes the script should verify if tickets to a particular event have become available:
- If the ticket category is GRAYED OUT: no tickets are available
- If the event is not grayed out and quantity can be selected: tickets are available
5) If the event has tickets available, a notification should be sent -- this needs to be Whatsapp, Email and/or text
Variables the user can choose set:
1) Which matches / events should be checked --> ideally by checkboxes
2) For which category the notification should be sent (e.g. Category 1, or 2 or 3) (not must have, nice to have)
3) The email and phone number where notifications should be sent
Ideally this would run on MacOS, or cloud-based.
Serious bids only, please. Timeline: 1-2 days maximum.