As a trainer the job will involve:
- Provide aptitude, Verbal, Soft Skill & Technical training to students coming from varied educational, social and financial background.
- Opportunities to conceptualize, design, develop, and deliver stimulating training programs.
- Mentoring, counselling, encouraging & motivating students to harness their potential.
- Conducting and documenting periodic assessments.
- Performance feedback and assessments to determine skill gaps between current and desirable skill levels of students.
- Quality assurance and ensuring feedback to enhance the product offered.
- Carrying out administrative responsibilities such as day-to-day office operations and management of resources.
Key Skills Required:
- Good grasp on quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning & data interpretation.
- Superior command over quant mathematics.
- UG/PG science degree (non-Bio) or technical background required.
- Prior experience in aptitude training (Fresher can be considered depending on skill set)
- Remarkable problem-solving skills and numeracy skills.
- Good query-handling skills.
- Sound quantitative and cognitive ability to prepare students professionally.
- Awareness of different training methodologies and a keen eye for detail &quality.
- Engaging, encouraging and pleasant persona during classes.
- Organizational skills for day to day management.
- Good people management and presentation skills.
- Passion for training, progressive attitude and willingness to learn.
*****Project Based Hiring*****
2 freelancers are bidding on average ₹31389 for this job
i would be happy to work with you ,i also have experience in this kind of work . i have good speaking skills and i can also solve technical problems