We are looking for transcribers preferably non-medical to join our team of freelancers and in-house employees.
Note: Candidates who applied to our prior posts or got rejected please do not apply.
If you are...
1) Available on a daily basis (Minimum of 8 hrs Mon - Fri)
2) Available to start immediately upon selection
3) Experienced in general transcription
4) Fluent in English (US), Good grammar skills (Usage of semi-colons, commas, periods, double and single quotation marks, ellipses)
5) Comfortable transcribing different accents
6) Willing to take a short test
7) Flexible to work in the following TAT (Turn around time) categories / rates offered. Offering rate to transcribe 60 minutes of audio and pro-rata are as below
12 hours TAT - $16 - $18
24 hours TAT - $15
48 hours TAT - $14
If ‘X’ transcribes 60 minutes of audio with a TAT of 12 hrs (Pick up the audio by 8 AM, return the transcript by 8 PM the same day), payout to ‘X’ will be $18.
Attached is the trial/test audio and guidelines to be followed for transcription. Please proceed with the test only if, you understand the requirement and agree to the rates offered. Completed transcripts can be emailed here.
What you can expect:
Guaranteed workflow on a daily basis
Periodic revision of $ rate offered
Additional bonus pay for exceptional work or more difficult audio
32 freelancers are bidding on average $5000 for this job
I would like to be considered for this project. I have attached the test transcript as well. My bid is under the stated terms in the project description.
I am available to start the transcription work and give a turn around of 48 hours at the specified rate. I shall be sending the trial work for your perusal once completed. Many thanks.