1) You must have good English and Arabic Skills
2) You must have basic Photoshop skills.
3) You must have access to Google Docs & know how to use it.
1) We will share with you 10 Google docs pertaining to 10 flash games.
2) You must translate everything in red.
3) You must also edit one copy of the screen shots and replace all English text with your own assigned language text.
4) All data for each game will have to be put in a Google Doc file in the format we show. (samples attached).
1) Our games vary in size, some a very small and some are big.
2) Some have 1 or no levels and some have 20+ - Games are assigned randomly.
3) Everything must be complete to a very high standard ensuring all text is translated correctly and precisely as well screen shots edited.
4) The attached example is of an average size game, but there are games much smaller and much larger, some with 20+ levels.
5) When submitting your bid, please firstly see the attached examples and bid for the whole project of 10 games.
6) This project is for 10 games but we have over 200 to translate. You will get more projects if first is successful
7) All works will be tested by native speaker inside our office.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $50 for this job
I've completed many similar projects successfully. Native Arabic speaker with a very good command of the English language, and can handle any field of translation. Can start immediately. Details in Pm. Thank you.
I'm a native Arabic speaker and i've long experience in English - Arabic translation I've good experience in Photoshop and Flash as well ready to deliver as fast and accurate as possible
Hi,, I'm a college student with 6 years of Photoshop experience.. I'm a native Arabic speaker from Saudi Arabia motherland of the Arabic Language and I'm sure i can help you :)