We need a freelancer with IT knowledge to translate text strings of a MS Windows consumer software product from English into Spanish.
- From English into Spanish
- Number of words: 6.595
- Software: [login to view URL]
- Windows version
- The English text is provided in a column of an Excel file and the translated text needs to be typed into the next column
- Don’t use capital letters for titles, functions, etc.
- Please, choose “usted”
- Be careful and avoid double spaces
- Please, ignore the “&” symbol in the strings (e.g. &Help, E&xit, Pur&chase)
- Don’t translate and keep the original product names (e.g. Video Converter Ultimate), but translate for instance the "for" into "para" - e.g. Video Converter for Mac -> Video Converter Pro para Mac
- We'd recommend you to install the software from [login to view URL] for better understanding the context of the translation
- Use Aiseesoft terminology based on instructions provided in the Aiseesoft glossary of common expressions
- Use Microsoft terminology for translation of common software functions: [login to view URL]
- Revise your entire translation for mistakes before submitting
Milestones (6 calendar days in total)
1) Deliver sample translation of the first 50 lines within 1 calendar day (0% of budget)
2) Deliver translation after 6 calendar days in total (100% of budget)
24 freelancers are bidding on average $116 for this job
I can translate your text string in 6 days,according to your instructions. I Can use the software and understand the needs of users to use that experience in translation, and your needs.
I'm Agustín, from Madrid - Spain. I know my language very well. I understood exactly what you want. If you need to translate from Portuguese of Brazil to English I'm available too.