1) You must have good English and Italian Skills
2) You must have basic Photoshop skills.
3) You must have access to Google Docs & know how to use it.
1) We will share with you 10 Google docs pertaining to 10 flash games.
2) You must translate everything in red.
3) You must also edit one copy of the screen shots and replace all English text with your own assigned language text.
4) All data for each game will have to be put in a Google Doc file in the format we show. (2 samples are attached).
1) Our games vary in size, some a very small and some are big.
2) Some have 1 or no levels and some have 20+ - Games are assigned randomly.
3) Everything must be complete to a very high standard ensuring all text is translated correctly and precisely as well screen shots edited.
4) The attached two examples. One is an average size game and the other is one of the largest games.
5) When submitting your bid, please firstly see the attached examples and bid for the whole project of 10 games.
6) This project is for 10 games but we have over 200 to translate. You will get more projects if first is successful
7) All works will be tested by native speaker inside our office.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $50 for this job
Hello! I am a newbie on freelancer.com. As an Italian mother tongue living in London i can provide you with the quality you are looking for! Thanks and Best, Marco
Hello, I am a native Italian speaker and an experienced translator. I can guarantee accurate and prompt translations and I would like to assist you in your job.
Hi, I am a native Italian writer and translator. I have already worked on gaming projects which were longer than this; therefore I am confident to complete yours in a couple of days.