A film event is looking for a translator for feature films and documentation. Most of the translation will be English to French.
You will be provided with either the dialogue list in english or the subtitle file in english (in this case, there's no timecoding needed).
- French native speaker with perfect command of french language ;
- Experience in subtitling a plus ;
- Capable of working in fast paced environnement ;
- Constant quality will be required ;
Bidding instruction :
- Please bid for 1 movie.
- A movie should be around 4000 words.
- You will always be provided with a written dialogue list or subtitle list in english. There's no transcription of the movie to make.
- Location in Canada a big plus.
Thank you !
Please note that about 5-10 movies total will need to be subtitled. Please bid for 1 movie.
42 freelancers are bidding on average $288 for this job
Hello, Bonjour, I am a native French speaker and do translation work from English/German into French as well as French proofreading. I look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Marie-France