Due to a high amount of work, I am seeking the help of a French translator, with the following skills:
- You must have experience in translation and be native Canadian (preferably), with good English understanding.
- The subject will be a user manual. You must have experience. Please provide samples.
- You must meet the deadlines that are previously agreed upon.
- You must maintain an excellent communication. Fast reply to emails is a must.
- You should be available on either Skype or MSN for contact during a portion of US New York time zone.
- Only manual translations (done by a human) will be accepted.
- You must indicate your quality control steps in revising your translation. (Proofreading, use of revision software).
- Kindly forward your quote price for 1000 words.
- Format of source document for this project is in MS Word. Please indicate what version you have and what tools you have access to for different document formats.
NOTE: An unpaid sort test of 200 words will be sent to the bidders who provide the most interesting bids.
Please provide your CV and enter the phrase 'I have read' in French in the first line of your message, so I know you have read this.
The quantity of words assigned for this project will depend on your availability and turnaround. If this first job is successful, several other projects could be assigned to you. I will be proofreading all of your work and I tend to be very picky....
Hope to read you soon!