Native Arabic speakers only! Other bids are automatically disqualified and ignored.
I have an English-Arabic translation proofing/review project, and wondered if you would be interested/available. It is a book.
Please give me a quote as sooon as possible if you are interested. I will provide info in the message board as to where you can download the files.
The client wrote (the next message is about the English text and how to read it):
Here are the deadlines:
1. This coming Sunday, the 30st, is a deadline for delivery of 50% of the document, the 6th of January which is the following Sunday is the remaining 50% of the document.
2. Everything related to both portions should be completed at a minimum one day before so it can be delivered to the person and he can deliver it in turn on the corresponding Sunday.
How does that sit with you?
1. Can't, if they change the view and rotate the document and look at the page numbering, it'll become much easier which is the best advice I can offer now. :-)
2. Start at the 'Introduction' on page #3 and end at page #91at the full stop end of the page.
3. Contextual not Verbatim. Yes, it's American English. The quality of the translation is the core, not the quantity.
Here is the link to the documents: