I have 25 topics that I need someone to jot down ideas about in Moroccan Darija and English. I need a minimum of 2 - 3 pages of info for each topic. Note that a page and a half is not 2 pages.
As stated, there are 25 topics but an example of ONE topic is: "food in Moroccan Darija" I would need you to write about "food in Moroccan Darija."
Here is an explanation of how you couple approach the topic "food in Moroccan Darija" to come up with the 2 - 3 pages of information: give words and short phrases related to the topic "food in Moroccan Darija." Words related to the topic might include the Moroccan Darija word for food, other Moroccan Darija words related to food, explanations of Moroccan culture and how food is viewed, mention the cultural aspects of food in Morocco. Give some names of Moroccan food and explain what these food are in English, talk about restaurants in Morocco, then translate the word "restaurant" into Moroccan Darija, give the names of things found in a restaurant then translate those too. Write
about relevant things about food as it relates to Morocco or the Moroccan Darija language.
That's the general idea. Write down relevant information in English and give the Moroccan Darija translation as described above for the key words and phrases.
Explanations of Moroccan Darija culture and insight into Moroccan culture and ideas as it relates to the topic should be written in English. When the Moroccan words and short phrases related to the topic are used then the English translations of those words and short phrases should be given (translate the phrases word for word and tell what each word means). Do this and you should have 2 - 3 pages easily.
You will be writing down short phrases and ideas in bullet points. That's it. You are not writing a
paper. You do not have to be an expert English writer but what you write should be readable and understandable.
You should be fluent in the Moroccan Darija language and a native speaker of the Moroccan Darija language.
When applying for this project, answer,
the following questions using a full sentence, or sentences, so that I know exactly what you are referring to.
1. How long it will take to complete this translation project?
2. How much you will charge (your bid) for completing the entire project?
3. I would like updates of the project, I would like updates so that I can add input and see the progress of the project. If you have an issue with this, let me know.
4. Let me know how many days a week and the number of hours on those days you plan to work on this project. Don't "disappear" then "reappear" (that's if you 'reappear') after being assigned the project, as stated, send me updates and let me know what's going on.
5. Let me know what country you are from and what country you are currently living in.
6. Let me know how many people will work on this project. If one person will work on
this project, will that one person be you?
7. Can you and will you stick to the deadline, we agreed on, for completing this project?
8. Are you a native speaker of Moroccan Darija? Do you have any relevant samples of your work? If so, send them.
9. You will be required to sign a contract before you are hired to work on this project. Is that a problem for you?
10. What is your reason for applying for this position? And, why should I hire you?
I do not pay upfront. I pay when the project is complete.
Place your bid for this project.