TRANSLATION ENGLISH TO FRENCH TRAVEL WEBSITE
Looking for a French native translator ENGLISH TO FRENCH to verse/translate content for website about Carnival in Brazil, focused particularly in Rio de Janeiro.
Will provide an excel file with 30k words in English that has to be translated/verse.
The translation has to be returned in the same formats provided, ie., respecting the fonts, CAPS/Small Caps/Titles/ contained in the excel, of course, all respecting grammar rules.
Each page was written/designed to be optimized with the Search Engines respecting some keywords. We are informing these keywords so you can respect the load of keywords as you write/translate the content.
Yes, content in English is ready but rather than a literal translation, we would like that the site provides an easy understanding to FRENCH speaking visitors. Again, it's not a literal translation. Research and understanding of the Brazilian culture and the festival will be required.
Will favor Native French writers and those who have been to Rio de Janeiro and experienced Carnival.
About 9000 words are to be translated.
- Content will involve website body, title, teasers, metatags and urls.
- Experience in content writing for travel websites a must. Must send links of jobs accomplished.
- No plagiarism. We will check content using Copyscape.
- No content spinning. Content has to be unique 100 pct.
- Easy to read language for all ages. Some Pages will be descriptive.
- SEO experienced is a must. No text stuffing.
- No grammatical or spelling errors.
- Content to be transferred to our Company.
- No Publishing on ezine or any other website. Not allowed.
- Content to be ready 2/3 weeks after job is awarded but should not sacrifice quality for time!
Each page/section will have a set of specific keywords/keyword phrases that must be used x times each word, respecting the load.
english to french translation
10 freelancers are bidding on average $218 for this job
Hi, 6 Years Experience......... I am highly Quality White hat SEO............ So please provide me the opportunity to work on this project ((((((((( Please Check PMB for More Details )))))))))))
Hi, I am fluent in French, English, and Portuguese. I also have stayed in Rio for over 3 years, so I understand a lot about the area. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Sura Beily