I need a copywriter/blog writer:
Your job will be to create blog posts, press releases, ping our work up across our social network. You must have PERFECT UK English writing grammar and spelling. You MUST have a solid understanding of the Translation industry including processes and terminology. Some training will be provided, however you will be expected deliver 'how to do' content that is of an exceptionally high standard.
In regards to blog management, it's just a simple process:
You will need to do the following once. It should take only a few hours.
1) Read what the conversations in the translation communities at the moment (forums/blogs etc) and write an interesting blog post (700-1000 words) addressing current issues..
2) Retweet, Google+ it (from the blog itself) then do it once more on [url removed, login to view] (I'll explain that more)
3) Go to Translation/SEO blog posts on other popular sites and make a comment, then ask them to comment on your post. Invite several people to read and comment on the blog...
4) Check in to see the comments and respond to them...
Do this a few times and we'll be getting alot more of a community around our blog!
Your mission is simple: Attract more follows (twitter, FB, Google+ etc) and conversation and retweets on the blog (comments, retweets, google pluses etc)
5) To create 'deep links' you can then create an 500-600 word article linking back to the new post (relate to the post topic but keep it general in appeal to get the most readers) and publish it on 10 article sites...(list of sites will be provided)
6) A press release will need to written occasionally. This will be seldom asked for, only when we have news that is news worthy. So this will be not part of the above.
Please provide a price for completing the following. This is part-time reliable work for someone who has the passion and dedication to write about translation and search engine optimisation (multilingual)...