We're looking for some assistance with answering 6 simple questions to help our client get an understanding of how specific online video content is perceived. There are YouTube videos related to each language, and It's an exercise in knowing whether they're fit for purpose linguistically and how they're interpreted within your language.
There are 8 languages in total that we are looking for assistance with, and you will need to respond to the questionnaire in English, for example you would need to be fluent in both Italian & English (bi-lingual) to respond to the questionnaire and interpret the video.
Participants will be sent a Google form to complete their responses.
We are looking for one respondent for each language.
- Italian (2 x Videos, total of 23 Minutes, 49 Seconds)
- French (2 x Videos, total of 51 Minutes, 45 Seconds)
- Norwegian (2 x Videos, total of 51 Minutes, 52 Seconds)
- Dutch (2 x Videos, total of 73 Minutes, 7 Seconds)
- German (4 x Videos, total of 57 Minutes, 33 Seconds)
- Spanish (4 x Videos, total of 41 Minutes, 7 Seconds)
- Japanese (2 x Videos, total of 28 Minutes, 11 Seconds)
- Swedish (2 x Videos, total of 53 Minutes, 56 Seconds)
Responses to be completed Tuesday 29th of July
I'm a native French translator and an English Teacher for adults here in france. I'm ready to watch the videos and answer the questions ! Relevant Skills and Experience - French Translator - English teacher
Hi i am german and dutch so i would like to apply for this project. I have 15 years experience in marketing translations. If you have any further questions, please contact me.
25 freelancers are bidding on average $59/hour for this job
Hello, French native with experience in remote interpreting and in translation, I am a good match for your project. I am interested in hearing more about it. Best, Fabienne D.
Hi! I am really interested in this project. I can also accept a lower hourly rate, while guaranteeing a high quality work. I am a real native Italian speaker.