We are an established software company based in Peterborough, England. We run an apprentice scheme for people who have left or are leaving university with a degree in computing. We find it difficult to find suitable apprentices in our local geographical area and are now considering apprentices from further away who are willing to relocate.
Please apply if you meet the following criteria:
1) Fluent in English and at least one other European language.
2) Looking for an apprenticeship at a software company.
3) Interested in a career in programming, testing, documentation, support or product management.
4) An EU citizen, with full residency status.
5) Have a computing degree, or are presently on a degree course that finishes in the Summer.
6) Friendly and able to get on with people, including strangers.
7) Willing to work for an apprentice wage during the apprenticeship.
We are not interested in wasting our own or anyone else time with this. If you believe that you are suitable, then please reply in the first instance with some basic information about yourself. A brief reply is fine, but concentrate on providing any relevant experience, and a description of yourself and why you would be suitable.
If we agree that you are suitable, then assuming that we are not inundated with suitable candidates, then we will look to speak with shortlisted candidates on the telephone. At this stage, personal references will be checked and language fluency checks made.
Final candidates will be invited for an interview at either our Peterborough, or if relevant for overseas candidates, at a suitable UK airport.