Hong Kong company is now recruiting 6 long-term Chinese Internet novel translator / editor
1. Internet novel translator is a long-term SOHO work, you need to sign a one-year contract, which can be renewed. We are only seeking translators/editors who are interested in translating Chinese novels as a stable career.
2. Job description: translating/editing famous Chinese Internet novels (historical, mystical etc.) into English.
3. Translation speed requirements: at least 2000 characters per day. For editors, at least 4000 characters per day.
4. Translation quality requirements: native or near-native English grammar, fluent, no major translation errors. The translator needs to produce the glossary in time and ensure that the translation error is less than 20%. Editor must be a native English speaker.
5. Translation compensation: 80 CNY/ chapter, editing: 40 CNY / chapter. We can also pay in USD or GBP.
6. Payment: Monthly settlement, directly into the translator's Alipay or PayPal account.
Please provide your resume, past translation samples to: minlingua at qq.com.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $907 for this job
" Bi-lingual Chinese/English [url removed, login to view] are native speaker with training in translation. We are working together as a [url removed, login to view] would like to offer professional translations. " Relevant Skills and Experience Translation More
i am professional translator . i will provide 100% high quality translation. don't worry about quality Relevant Skills and Experience translation Proposed Milestones $750 USD - initial milestone