I need a certified Chinese lawyer who can write me a legal China-centered agreement called non-disclosure, non-use, non-circumvention agreement. The written language is Chinese with its English translation. The agreement must focus on:
1. The Chinese company agrees not to use the information (idea, concept, or product) in competition with me, the disclosing party.
2. It must be written in Chinese, governed by Chinese law, and exclusively enforceable in a Chinese court.
3. Disclosure is specifically prohibited within the group (in case the company I am dealing with has group of other companies).
4. if there is infringement by any member of the group, the factory that made the disclosure will be fully liable.
5. non-circumvention: the factory I am dealing with or any of its group are not allowed to sell my product at all.
6. Chinese law is the governing law, Chinese is the governing language, and exclusive jurisdiction is in a Chinese court with jurisdiction over the defendant.
7. the NNN agreement provides for contract damages in a specific monetary amount for every act of breach. we will discuss this amount later.