Sigma Technologies Global is a tech company located in Spain specializing in pattern recognition and natural language processing technologies. We are currently looking for responsible, independent native-level Danish and Norwegian speakers to provide transcription and validation services.
The transcription work is done from home on an online platform that is available 24 hours a day Monday to Sunday. We regularly have projects available in Danish and Norwegian that last approximately 2-3 months depending on our clients.
On our current project:
• Your task will be to listen to short utterances, validate and correct the corresponding transcription according to the manual provided.
• The hourly objective is 200 transcriptions minimum.
• You can do more work than your objectives.
• The pay per validated transcription is €0.04 gross all included (vacations, compensation, etc).
• A secure/private internet connection,
• A computer with headphones,
• Native-level oral and written comprehension in Danish/Norwegian,
• The ability to write in Danish/Norwegian without spelling mistakes,
• High typing speed (the ability to touch type is a plus),
• Motivation to achieve objectives,
• Pass an online test of 50 audios (transcriptions).
7 freelancers are bidding on average €8/hour for this job
Hello SIr I am up for this job as i have good experience of translation and transcription for both languages. Kindly open a chat window so that we can discuss more
Good day! I am willing to do this project and finish it on time. I am willing to do what has been instructed and finish it accurately on time. Thanks and God bless.