Agorize is the leading platform for online innovation challenges with its HQ in Paris and offices in Hong Kong, Stuttgart, Montreal, Singapore, and Tokyo. We have an amazing 80 people team all sharing the same ambition: becoming THE missing link between large corporations and innovators around the world!
We're looking for confident individuals who could continue personal dialogues with applicants of our current programs in Southeast Asia with the aim of confirming participation.
What you'll do:
- Reaching out to participants with enthusiastic and personalized messages via phone, email, chat, and text
- Resolving participants' issues as they arise
- Guarantee participation from parties already with a vested interest
- 100-200 participants to the program
Our ideal candidate:
- Speaks English fluently (fluency in Vietnamese, Thai, Indonesian, Tagalog or Malay a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Is flexible and adaptable, able to work well in an evolving environment
- Ideally has worked remotely before
Check out our current challenge here: [login to view URL]
Apply now if you're not afraid to make the first move with a stranger.
*Attractive bonus applicable if you reach the KPI.
23 freelancers are bidding on average $41/hour for this job
Hello I am from Vietnam and I used to work as Marketer for a Marketing team of SDI Media. Therefore, I understand what needs to be done for this project. Please inbox me so we can discuss further. Thank you
Dear, I’m Indonesian, currently living in Bali, able to speak Indonesian and English. Hope my qualification could meet your standard. Thank you & Regards, Ira
My name is Kate, from Vietnam and I am interested in your projects, what you've done in Southeast Asian countries. It would be great if we can cooperate in near future.