We're looking for serious and sincere proofreaders and quality analysts for our Tamil Subtitling Project. The episodes are 40-45 minutes long. The payout per episode is 500 INR. As a QA your Key Responsibility areas would be as follows:
1. Making sure that the final file achieves a minimum of 95% accuracy.
2. The work has been checked for grammatical, spelling, punctuation and all other kinds of errors.
3. In the event where a file has more than 20 mistakes in the first 3 minutes, the file needs to be sent for rework to the writer.
4. Google or machine translated files are not to be entertained.
5. As a QA you would also be required to check samples from time to time. 6.
Assure that deadline and quality is maintained at all times.
[login to view URL] that the length of the subtitles DO NOT exceed 42 characters.
8. Make sure that the guidelines have been followed diligently.
PLEASE DON'T APPLY IF:
1. You have time constraints.
2. You have power or internet issues.
3. You don't agree to the payout rates.
4. You cannot work on a regular basis.
15 freelancers are bidding on average ₹877 for this job
I have good communication, reading and writing skills in both English and tamil. HAve been failiar with documentation works which will be helpful in case of proofreading materials.
Hi, I have a lot of experience in editing work from many different contributors. I would be happy to demonstrate my skills with your project and hopefully prove myself worthy of future opportunities.