We're looking for serious and sincere proofreaders and quality analysts for our Telugu Subtitling Project. The episodes are 40-45 minutes long. The payout per episode is 500 INR. As a QA your Key Responsibility areas would be as follows:
1. Making sure that the final file achieves a minimum of 95% accuracy.
2. The work has been checked for grammatical, spelling, punctuation and all other kinds of errors.
3. In the event where a file has more than 20 mistakes in the first 3 minutes, the file needs to be sent for rework to the writer.
4. Google or machine translated files are not to be entertained.
5. As a QA you would also be required to check samples from time to time.
6. Assure that deadline and quality is maintained at all times.
[login to view URL] that the length of the subtitles DO NOT exceed 42 characters.
8. Make sure that the guidelines have been followed diligently.
PLEASE DON'T APPLY IF:
1. You have time constraints.
2. You have power or internet issues.
3. You don't agree to the payout rates.
4. You cannot work on a regular basis.
12 freelancers are bidding on average ₹1100 for this job
నమస్కారం! నా పేరు భాస్కర రావు నా మాతృ భాష తెలుగు అలానే నాకు ఆంగ్లంలో కూడా మంచి భాషా జ్ఞానం ఉంది. మీరు పైన చెప్పిన విద్ధంగా నేను పని చేయగలను. మీకు సమ్మతమైతె నాకు జవాబు ఇవ్వండి. ధన్యవాదాలు, భాస్కర రావు.
I have around 25 years experience in translation and proof reading. My turn around time usually is 24 hours and can make multiple edits until the client is satisfied with the work.