We are looking for a community manager who speaks Japanese for the Japanese community. The community will be related to ICO, blockchain product and cryptocurrencies.
So the job is basically monitoring the chat room, therefore you can work anywhere you want as long as when messages come up you can properly respond to them.(e.g. Someone wants to purchase our product, or any complains arise etc..) The responds will be in either Japanese or English, we will of course guide you on how you should reply to technical questions. The official working hour will be 8 hours, Monday to Friday. We would prefer having someone doing this long-term if possible.
I know this is not something you do normally, so the pay will be different too, please give me an offer where you feel comfortable with.
Below is the job description, please let me know if you are interested.
Telegram & WhatsApp Community Manager - Cryptocurrency/Blockchain
Roles and Responsibilities
• Keep group updated on latest business updates & industrial news
• Work in communication activities to grow the crowd
• Bring up innovative ideas that arose in discussions
• Deal with all the questions that arise on the different channels
• Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews & crisis management
• Be open to criticism, actively ask for feedback
• Build relationships and maintain a healthy PR with all group members
Qualifications and skills
• General knowledge of Cryptocurrency/ICO
• In-depth Cryptocurrency/ICO knowledge will be a plus
• Excellent ENGLISH and Japanese communication and writing skills
• Intermediary user knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Telegram, Bitcointalk, and Reddit)
• Experience in launching community initiatives (e.g. tweeting up, building an online forum, writing an email newsletter)
• Candidates familiar with western culture / educated abroad / experienced living abroad / a good sense of humor are a BIG PLUS
4 freelancers are bidding on average $13/hour for this job
I am a native Japanese translator who lives in EU. I have invested in cryptocurrecies for a year. I tweeted translated articles and information about blockchain and have gained a lot of impressions.