I have several documents that need to be translated from Spanish to English.
In total there are approximately 61 documents that need to be translated:
- 32 payslips (1 page each)
- 15 bank statements (2 to 3 pages each)
- 12 credit card statements (3 pages each)
- 2 reference letters (1 page each)
Freelancers must be part of a recognised a translation company with a website which lists translation services as part of their offerings.
Preference will be given to freelancers/companies who are part of an official translation accreditation. In your response, please reference which accreditation you have and your website.
The following minimum requirements must be provided as part of the service. Please do not bid if you cannot meet these requirements
The translation company or the person translating must confirm that:
• “it’s a true and accurate translation of the original document’
• the date of the translation
• the full name and contact details of the translator or a representative of the translation company