We're looking for ongoing professional translations from English to Japanese - only mother tongue and only human.
We have many pages that need to be translated.
Material is Forex, CFDs, bonds, commodity.
• Basic knowledge on Forex, CFDs, bonds, commodity.
• Must be available for contact by e-mail on a regular basis.
• Past translation experience.
• Prompt return of material.
• We reserve the right not to accept any translation we consider to be low quality or unfit.
• It’s possible this could turn into an established month-by-month relationship.
• Average word count per article: 500 words.
In order to bid, please translate the following text sample and send it back for quality check.
"Leverage is a concept that is seen in many trading markets. Basically what it means is that it enables traders
to hold down positions that are worth much more than the margin deposits they have. Other markets such as
the stock market or the futures market offers only leverage akin to 2:1 whereas the Forex market offers very
high leverage comparatively. This could be something like 200:1 or more according to
the Forex broker you choose. It is leverage that helps to make currency trading very attractive to the average
trader. Leverage is also known as margin trading."
We have a mother tongue speaker - please spare our time by sending Google/not professional/not human translations.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $288 for this job
Dear gamblingonline, I am a Japanese native speaker with experiences in translating financial articles in commodity trading as well as general articles for newsletters. Please see my PM. Kind regards, Aya
I am a native speaker of Japanese with very strong command of English,applying for Forex English to Japanese translation work. I will greatly appreciate if you are interested in hiring me. Thank you.