We are looking for translators with well above average command of the Norwegian and English language to translate 3 travel oriented articles from English to Norwegian.
The articles must be translated to native, everyday Norwegian, with perfect grammar and spelling.
- Must have well above average command of the English and Norwegian language
- Must be proficient in professional translation
- Must be able to produce fluent, entertaining, interesting and inspiring translations
- Must be able to complete the translations on time.
- Number of words per article: 1700+ words
- Translation style: Informative, engaging and easy to understand – conversational
- Grammar, punctuation and spelling must be 100% – proper phrasing is a must
- No “machine translations” accepted – i.e. Google Translate or similar tools.
- All rights to the translated articles are transferred to us upon payment
- Your bid divided by 3 determines the price pr translated article.
If you believe you are perfect for this project, please place a bid containing your proposed delivery schedule for the articles and a sample of a translation to Norwegian along with the original English text.
We will try out 1-3 bidders, which will be given 3 articles each to translate.
After that, this can be a long-term opportunity as there are more than 2000 travel articles to be translated.