I am looking for a ES > EN translator capable of subtitling a 26 minute video. Please find the details below:
Volume: 26 minutes
Topic/Genre: Interview (politics)
Languages: Spanish ES > English EN (UK)
Deadline: 28 September 2020 (18:00 CEST)
- Line treatment: 2 lines maximum
- Reading speed limitation: 20 CPS
- Character limitation: 42 characters per line
- Minimum duration: 1 second per subtitle event
- Maximum duration: 7 seconds per subtitle event
- Forced narrative titles and on-screen text must be included.
- Forced narratives for on-screen text should be in ALL CAPS and no period at the end of the text.
- Do NOT use ellipses or dashes (...) when an ongoing sentence is split between two or more continuous subtitles.
- Use a hyphen followed by a space to indicate two speakers in one subtitle, with a maximum of one speaker per line.
- From 1 to 10, numbers should be written out: one, two, three, etc. Above 10, numbers should be written numerically: 11, 12, 13, etc.
Subtitles must be delivered in a SRT format.
Please do not apply to this project if you are not qualified to meet all required guidelines.