I am looking for a ES > EN translator capable of subtitling a 35 minute video. Please find the details below:
Volume: 35 minutes
Topic/Genre: Computer/IT Security
Languages: Spanish ES > English EN (UK)
Deadline: 21 October 2020 (12:00 CEST)
- Line treatment: 1 line maximum
- Reading speed limitation: 25 CPS
- Character limitation: 70 characters per line
- Minimum duration: 1 second per subtitle event
- Maximum duration: 7 seconds per subtitle event
- Forced narrative titles and on-screen text must be included (if they cannot be included in the subtitles, they must be delivered in a separate document in word format (doc or docx).
- Forced narratives for on-screen text should be in ALL CAPS and no period at the end of the text.
- Do NOT use ellipses or dashes (...) when an ongoing sentence is split between two or more continuous subtitles.
- From 1 to 10, numbers should be written out: one, two, three, etc. Above 10, numbers should be written numerically: 11, 12, 13, etc.
Subtitles must be delivered in a SRT format.
IMPORTANT: Please do not apply to this project if you are not qualified to meet all required guidelines.
Please use the video link included in the txt file to download the video file.