Peak Education is looking for an experienced, hard working MS Word typist to join our team and convert Maths, Physics and Chemistry books, tests and exams into MS Word.
• Convert books, exams and tests into text in MS Word.
• Format files into our provided template.
• Recheck your work with high attention to detail to ensure no errors.
• High attention to detail & ability to self check work.
• Must be able to speak good English.
• Ability to closely follow instructions.
• Ability to receive feedback and implement it into their work immediately.
• Strong knowledge in Maths, Physics and Chemistry at a high school level or greater.
• Strong proficiency using the MS Word Equation tool with high speed and accuracy.
• Able to commit 25+ hours per week to Peak Education.
• $3USD per 3000 words converted.
• Potential bonuses for long term workers.
• Potential to earn $150-$300USD+ per month.
An example of a task is attached below. Once an applicant has applied, they will be required to start immediately with a sample task. Successful applicants will be paid at the rate of $3USD per 3000 words converted for this sample task.
All conversations will be conducted through Skype. Please ensure you have an active Skype account before sending an application.
Peak Education is only looking for serious applicants who are interested in ongoing work and have great attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and are proactive in their role.
Pay rates and expected time commitments are fixed, so please only apply if you are able to meet these requirements.
46 freelancers are bidding on average $148 for this job
hey I am a Kenyan citizen looking forward towards hearing from you about this new project and am ready to work with you .I feel ready and prepared about the post.
ni need.. work in our blood..we do by heart.. you will extremely satisfied with our work.. and you will also choose us next time.. we do every work.. you want.
hello, i am ready to accept all the responsibilities enlisted in your projects. I will 100% attempt to comply with your requirements. And do the job very seriously and efficiently, thanks
Hi! I'm a master graduate student in Electrical and Electronic Engineering. I know how to use Ms Word very well and will give you my best for this project. Thank you for your consideration.