We have a requirement to perform some voice recordings in French.
We need 3 male and 3 female voices with different French accents (French France, French Belgium and French Canadian).
The recording will be sets of questions and will be around 760 words each. This equates to approx. 8 minutes for the final audio file and approx. 30 minutes of recording and editing time. Therefore, for this project, we will pay 30EUR to each linguist. We are also happy to pay in USD or GBP if preferred.
The details of our requirements are below:
Delivery will need to be in wav file format.
Format: PCM WAV, mono, 24bits, 48KHz. Max peak level: -6dB Full Scale (keep about -6dB of Headroom).
Each wav file must contain a ~0.2sec silence (not artificial absolute zero) at the beginning and the end of it.
• No background noise
• No echo
• The same distance between speaker and mic (1 meter)
• The record need to be done in wav format
• 3 sec pause between questions
• The speakers’ voice has to be the normal volume
• No strong sounds other than pronunciation, no tick, strong lip smacks or strong breath noises
• No unwanted sounds such as inter floor noises, fan noises, car sounds (unless inevitable)
We also need two 20-sec wave files of pure silence for each recording session in order to capture the respective silence profile; one at the beginning of the session and one at the end of the session.
Answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
1) What type of equipment will you use to record?
2) What microphone will you use?
3) Where would you record?
4) Can you cover more than one accent? If yes, which ones?
If you are interested and available, please send over your contact details (Full name, email, phone number, postal address)
Please express your interest by answering the questions above by email to email@example.com
22 freelancers are bidding on average £83 for this job
Hello There, I am a full-time Voice Over Talent with over 10 years of experience in everything from radio and television commercials to ex plainer videos to interactive videos games. Best Regards, Shams
My name is Sandy Ngnidze, I live in Brussels. I can possibly do the French accent and equally the African accent. Actually I have a home studio, so it will be more practical for me to record the audio.
proven translator in various areas of translation from and to French. quality translation on time Relevant Skills and Experience previous experience at the radio station as a radio host